Catchy Dog Walking Business Name Ideas

dog walkers city mega
Having a catchy name
for your Dog walking business is a must if you want to stand out from the crowd when advertising. Of course in the long run it doesn’t make a difference to the quality of service that you offer, but remember; a catchy name will stick in potential customers head a lot more than a dull one. And if a name’s stuck in someone’s head they’re a lot more likely to think of you and your service in the future.

Running a dog walking directory we’ve seen a few funky and memorably names come through our digital doors. Let’s have a look at some that have stuck out the most…

• Wiggles & Sniffs
  • Creature Comforts
  • Furry Fella’s Pet Care
  • Paws ‘n Go
  • Happy Bones Pet Sitting
  • Paws On Palm Beach
  • Roll Over Rover

And the list goes on! I hope this gives you some inspiration to come up with something witty and imaginative. If you’re still stuck for ideas you could have a look through our directory at our members names.

You may of noticed that your full name rather than your business name appears on your Dog Walkers City listing at the moment. We’re in the process of amending this at the moment so soon you’ll have the option to choose between your name and your business name.

Got your own ideas or seen some others you want to add to the list? Let us know in the comments…

Like this article? Please share!

The Dog Walkers City Mega Membership is now available. Sign up today for a vast number of benefits ranging from premium members profiles to business guides and invoice templates. If you’re looking to be or you are a dog sitter, then this is the only membership you’ll ever need. Find out more here.

Tags: , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Catchy Dog Walking Business Name Ideas”

1. Yikes!
    That’s an awful lot of “cutesy” pun-type business names. If I were a potential client, I would want to be assured that an adult owns and operates the business, not a teen (which some of those names imply.)

2. Head to Tail says:

for the love of pets!

3. Kimberly says:

I love this list of names. I think it’s amazing how clever people can be and I know how hard it is to come up with something that stands out. It took me a month to come up with the name of my business (I promote Life’s Abundance food and products).

My favorite one is Unleashed.

If someone handed me a business card or referred one of these businesses to me, I would remember the name, because it peaked my interest and these names tell me that these people love animals and love what they do. Of course, I would still want to see references and get to know them, but the name is a great start for me.

Kimberly

4. Lea says:

Paws to Pavement is a nice addition, Yvette.

My blog is Pets…priceless pawsibilities, and my business name is Pawsibilities. I named it with precious pets and one of my favorite scriptures in mind (Luke 1:37).
    I also have a Prayer Paws Support team highlighting the verse “For nothing is impawsible with God”. Our small team of animal lovers pray for the needs of family pets, as well as rescue animals and any urgent needs. I see God’s unconditional love in my pets, and feel that this is a great way to honor them.

5. Robert says:

I Walk Dogs!
    We Walk Dogs!

6. Sarah says:

Being at the front of the alphabet helps in alphabetical listings, too.

7. James says:

Wag n Walk
    Piddle Patter
    Pleasure Paws

8. Alan Gordon says:

Hi, I recently started ‘Tail End Charlies’ a home and pet care services business in NZ. The name comes from a blend of my military background in logistics with the position of ‘Tail End Charlie’ being known in a number of themes, from the last member in an infantry section on patrol for the Army, to the Airforce ‘Tail Gunner’ position in a bomber – the logistics theme comes from “being in the rear with the gear…”. These combined with the fact that most pets have a tail and those of us involved in the industry frequently see the tail end of various animals so it just seemed to fit perfectly. I had to crack up once though, when a new customer called me Charlie ;-)

9. alyr says:

Lol Piddle Patter. Unleashed is cool but no dog walker or pet sitter walks dogs unleashed.

• Lexi says:

I agree… I dont want to go to a business named “Unleased” I fear that the dogs might not go with a leash … O.o

• LEXI ;0 says:

I agree i am starting my own dog walking buisness its between ‘pooch and pawls’ , ‘wag ‘n’ walk’ and pleasure paws which should i choose wish me luck ;0

10. Cyndi Lay says: